Snorkel, sunbathe, swim, eat, relax…
Deserted beaches and secluded bays or a “Willy T” Floating Bar experience? A long leisurely lunch or a pit stop on the way to the next snorkel or beach stop? Kicking back on the sundeck with a good book?
With our trips you have the luxury of time to see so much more of what the BVI has to offer. You might be snorkeling with an Eagle Ray in the morning at the Treasure Caves at Norman Island and other, secret, spots, having lunch at the famous Baths of Virgin Gorda, followed by a Guided Snorkel and final stop at the infamous Willy T on the way home. Or not.
We work with you to create a day that meets your expectations. Incredible snorkel spots, calm and secluded bays, powdery beaches and incredible waterfront lunches. We aim to please. We want you to have the best day of your vacation with us!
All our trips are based on favourable weather conditions – with that in mind, we do not decide where to go until that day’s conditions are assessed by your captain.
We can then tailor a fantastic experience, taking in the best snorkel, beach and lunch spots. The calmer the weather, the more options we have – but you can be sure you’ll have an unforgettable experience wherever we decide to go.
Sample Itinerary: (the possibilities are endless…)
- 9:15AM – Meet at Sopers Hole Marina for a short briefing
- Leave dock no later than 9:30AM
- Snorkel at Norman Island (we could tell you our secret locations, but then we’d have to kill you…)
- Take advantage of the Guided Snorkel Tour that your captain will take you on! You are guaranteed to see more with a guide!
- Beach stop
- Snorkel a shipwreck
- Lunch at Cooper Island
- Snorkel at Ginger Island
- Head home to be back on dock by around 4:00PM. (Just in time for Happy Hour Cocktails)
With the summer months (June – October) come flat water, incredible visibility, warm water and is the perfect time for powerboating! In the Summer months when the seas are much calmer, we have many many options.
Ask us for our best suggestions and let us share our love of the islands and her treasures with you.
- Fully licensed captain
- All moorings & national park fees
- Guided in-water tour of our reefs
- Quality snorkel gear that won’t leak, fog up, or give you a headache!
- Soft drinks & water
- A fully iced cooler (BYOB)
- Snacks & fresh fruit
Post Irma and Mid Covid, not all our favourite spots are open – but stay tuned and call us for advice on whats open and ready for action!
Whether you want delicious waterside dining at one of the many restaurants dotted around the islands, or you want to pack your own gourmet picnic, we can accommodate you!
Here are a few of the delightful lunch stops where you might find yourself...
- Cooper Island Beach Club (Cooper Island)
- Pirates Bight (Norman Island)
- Willy T (Norman Island)
- Top of the Baths (Virgin Gorda)
- Soggy Dollar Bar (Jost Van Dyke)
- Foxy's (Jost Van Dyke)
- Bline Beach Bar (Little Jost Van Dyke)
- Sydney's Peace and Love (Jost Van Dyke)
Call Captain Debs anytime:
Cell or WhatsApp
+1 284 340 3434 or